COVID SAFETY RULES & MEASURES
- Hand sanitiser will be available at entry point on arrival and for use throughout session.
- No change room facilities provided on site.
- Team bibs are sometimes provided. These are washed before and after every session. No bibs are re-used between participants during sessions.
- Any individual who is ill, has a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or any other sign of being acutely unwell, will not be permitted to participate in the session and asked to go home.
- Any guardian or family member who is ill, has a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or any other sign of being acutely unwell, will not be permitted on the school grounds.
- Non participating spectators are encouraged to respect social distancing during session.
- We suggest only one guardian per attending child to attend with participant where possible.
- Please adhere to social distancing measures of 1.5m apart.
- All non participating spectators over 12yrs old must wear a mask.
- Attending kids are encouraged to bring their own ball.
- Attending kids are encouraged to bring their own water bottle (bubblers are restricted).
- Anyone attending must sign in with your name/contact details to all sessions.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry/send home anyone who is appearing to be unwell or refuse to mask up.
- Refunds are not refunded/credited for missed classes.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any concerns.