COVID SAFETY RULES & MEASURES
Hand sanitiser will be available at entry point on arrival.
Hand sanitiser will be available for use throughout session.
Strictly no unnecessary contact (e.g. hand shakes, high fives, pushing off the ball).
Players encouraged to shower with soap and change (at home) prior to the session and again immediately following the session at their home.
Any individual who is ill, has a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or any other sign of being acutely unwell, will not be permitted to participate in the session and asked to go home.
- Any guardian or family member who is ill, has a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or any other sign of being acutely unwell, will not be permitted on the school grounds.
Respect social distancing during session.
No jump balls.
Limit the amount of contact where possible (incidental contact is OK)
- Only one guardian per attending child to be permitted on school grounds with attending child.
- All spectators to be seated minimum 1.5m apart.
- All spectators must be seated.
- All spectators must wear a mask.
- Attending kids are encouraged to bring their own ball/towel.
- Basketballs are washed after every session.
- Bibs are washed after every session.
- Attending kids must bring their own water bottle (bubblers are restricted).
- Anyone attending must sign in with your name/contact details to all sessions.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry/send home anyone who is appearing to be unwell.
- All term classes strictly limited to a maximum 20 participants as per COVID safe stage 2 guidelines. However we feel that 15 participants is an optimal number in the current environment. We have opened some additional sessions to help manage numbers.
- Holiday program has a limit of 30 participants.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any concerns.