Little Ballers is all about teaching children the game of Basketball at a grass roots level. With the right coaching and development at a young age they will learn the correct fundamentals and get the right foundation for this great game.
As the children progress we have a pathways plan to help them get to the next level.
BIO – HEAD COACH – LITTLE BALLERS
Ben Ross is the founder of little ballers. He has been playing since he was 8 yrs old. From a desire to pass on the passion for the game it began with teaching his daughter, nieces and some of their friends.
- He currently operates learn to play sessions out of Wilkins Public School with children from Kindy – yr9 on evenings and weekends
- He is also the Head Coach at one of Sydney’s Private girls schools. Overseeing all basketball coaching and development from yr3 – yr12
- He also currently runs a Women’s Basketball Fitness program on Sundays
- Completed level 1 coaching accreditation through Basketball NSW
- Previously coached yr3 – yr9 boys and girls teams in competition, including representative duties
- Working With Children Check – WWC1297680E
BIO – COACH – LITTLE BALLERS
Terence Ha is a coach with Little Ballers and has a deep passion for coaching kids. He believes in the philosophy of natural development (that is, learning basketball by playing basketball) which leads to kids building a love for the game and making some friends along the way.
- Completed Club Coach accreditation with Basketball NSW
- Completed Community Coaching accreditation with Australian Institute of Sport (0202497/2017)
- Completed Aldi Miniroos Grassroots Football Certificate (5-9 year olds) with Football Federation Australia (FFA)
- Working With Children Check – WWC0793143V
- Experience coaching kids in soccer and basketball
Terence is also our head photographer, responsible for all the fantastic photos you see on our website and most of the ones you see on our social media.