Whether you are brand new to Basketball or looking to develop your skills, there will be something to challenge and inspire all participants.
Our philosophy at Little Ballers is getting kids into the sport at a young age and teaching them the fundamentals to progress and thrive in this amazing sport. We focus on individual skill development and incorporating those skills into a game based environment to teach teamwork while having loads of fun.
We have full size rings and also a height adjustable ring for the younger participants, so everyone can progress at their own pace and skill level.
- Recommended ages 8yrs-14yrs
- 2 days only - Thursday 8th & Friday 9th April 2021
- Sign up to one or sign up to both days.
- $80 per day
- 9am-3pm. Bring your own lunch and snacks.
- Location Wilkins Public School indoor court. Entrance via Coronation Avenue carpark.
We have COVIDsafe measures and rules in place.