DATES: Mon 17th April, Tue 18th April, Wed 19th April, Thu 20th April
Whether you are brand new to Basketball or looking to develop your skills, there will be something to challenge and inspire all participants.
At Little Ballers, we focus on teaching the the fundamentals of basketball to help participants progress and thrive in this amazing sport. We work on individual skills development and provide an environment where participants can incorporate those skills into a game to teach teamwork while having loads of fun. We encourage inclusivity and good sportsmanship.
The schedule for these camps will usually involve half day skills/drills and half day full court games.
This camp is recommended ages 8yrs+ for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and 10yrs+ for Thursday. Book 1 day or as many days as you like.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Camp: Skills, Drills & Games (Ages 8yrs+ only)
- Thursday Camp: ALL DAY PICK UP GAMES (Ages 10yrs+ only)
- 9am-3pm, Mon 17th April, Tue 18th April, Wed 19th April, Thu 20th April
- $80 per day
- Bring your own lunch, water bottle and snacks.
- Location Wilkins Public School indoor court. Entrance via Coronation Avenue carpark.
We have COVIDsafe measures and rules in place.
CREDITS/REFUNDS - Please note, when we process refunds, there are fees and charges that we are not refunded for once paid. Moving forward, all refunds will incur a 4% charge. However, we do offer the full amount for credits.